You know what you intend to achieve with your business plan and what support you will require from finance providers to get there.
But in periods of economic uncertainty lenders can become nervous, leaving your plans exposed to uncertainty.
Working with a senior secured lender like PNC Business Credit can bring the predictability you need back into focus, whatever your plans may be:
- Growth– Our facilities, which usually consist of both a revolving credit line and a term loan, not only serve to provide an initial injection of cash but also support companies on an on-going basis as they grow;
- Refinancing– We help to provide a balanced mix of debt structures by complementing a revolving credit facility with an element of term lending against freehold property or plant & machinery and the addition of a cash flow loan;
- Recapitalisation– We invest in potential, not history and help companies recapitalise so they can add capacity, fund acquisitions, or gain market share, by refocusing their businesses;
- Mergers & Acquisitions – Our solutions are particularly attractive in M&A scenarios, because there are typically fewer financial covenants associated with the balanced debt structure of revolving and term loans;
- Management Buy Out/Buy In – Our solutions enable management teams to acquire a company or division, whilst maintaining 100% ownership with a balanced structure of working capital and long-term financing. Or to work alongside Financial Sponsors and management teams to achieve a common goal;
- Turnaround– We believe in structuring ongoing financing solutions that support businesses in the long term. We understand the challenges of business improvement, to allow a company to focus on its plan.